- CAST is a robust for understanding and implementing Universal Design for Learning.
Developing and Using Web-Based Learning Activities
- Flipgrid is a video-based app that allows students to respond to prompts and tell their story.
- VoiceThread is a is a collaborative, multimedia slide show that holds images, documents, and videos and allows people to navigate slides and leave comments in 5 ways - using voice (with a mic or telephone), text, audio file, or video (via a webcam).
Instructional Software and Technology Tools for 21st Century Teaching
Integrating Educational Technology
- Januszewski, A., & Molenda, M. (2008). Educational Technology: A Definition with Commentary. Lawrence Erlbaum Associates.
- McCarthy, J. (2018, September 24). Tech Integration in Blended Learning. Edutopia; George Lucas Educational Foundation. https://www.edutopia.org/article/tech-integration-blended-learning
- Roblyer, M. D., & Hughes, J. E. (2019). Integrating educational technology into teaching : transforming learning across disciplines. Pearson.
- Fosnot, C. T. (2015). Constructivism: Theory, Perspectives, and Practice (2nd ed.). Teachers College Press.
Teaching and Learning with Technology and the Content Areas
Using Video for 21st Century Teaching
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.